Humpty Dumpty Toy Library Membership
- $80 for single membership – Borrow up to 6 toys for 4 weeks
- $60 for concession single membership – Borrow up to 6 toys for 4 weeks
- $100 for double membership – Borrow up to 10 toys for 4 weeks
- $80 for concession double membership – Borrow up to 10 toys for 4 week
The library is run by volunteers – as such each member must commit to the following compulsory activities. Children are welcome to all events except our stock take.
- Roster – Each member must be on the roster twice a year. If no Roster has been completed in a six month period we reserve the right to cancel the membership. You may opt to pay $30 extra per year if you are unable to volunteer for roster.
- AGM – The Annual General Meeting is held every August/September. If you are unable to attend you must provide a written apology or be fined $10.
- Stock Take – A full stock take of the Library’s toys is completed every year. Each member must volunteer for a 2 hour shift. If you are unable to attend you must provide a written apology or be fined $10.
- Fundraising – All members must make a reasonable effort to support the fundraising activities of the toy library.
- All borrowing is for up to four weeks, though toys can be exchanged more frequently if desired.
- It is the responsibility of the member to ensure that the number of pieces/condition of the toy is correct when it is taken from the library.
- If you are unable to return toys on the correct date due to unforeseen circumstances then you may renew the toys by email/online.
- Batteries are not supplied with toys.
- Toys must be returned at least 15 minutes before the library closes.
- All toys and boxes must be cleaned before they are returned to the library.
- All boxes/ bags must be returned with the relevant toy.
- Please do not allow children to use the boxes as toys.
- Batteries must be removed before returning the toy.
- All electronic data (photos etc..) must be deleted from our electronic toys before they are returned.
- If a toy is damaged – REPORT THE DAMAGE. A certain level of wear and tear is expected but if significant damage is attributed to a member then they may be asked to pay for the replacement or repair of the item.
- If pieces are missing from a toy then you will be asked to renew the item to see if you can find those parts. A $2 fine may be levied if the parts cannot be found.
HDTL Constitution – click here for our Constitution
HDTL Committee – click here for more details on the committee